Thursday, March 18, 2010

3.18.2010

In honor of my boy's b-day, today's list is comprised of things you may have missed but they also have something to do with things my son really digs.  Love and miss you, Luc!!

-If you are a fan of Star Wars but you are trying to maintain your cool and you haven't seen this,  you can thank me later.  Street cred... Genius!!

-Legos may have been around since 1940 but they keep finding ways to reinvent themselves and stay relevant.  It looks like they've still got it.

-Godzilla may be the fiercest and most recognizable monster ever, but a quick look at his journal reveals a struggle with the same issues we all face.

-Just because Japan has already done something like this--not once but twice -- let me be the first to add my vote to this incredible idea.

-Although I don't play video games these days, I just might have to pick up this cool little app and show my son what's what!!

-I was shocked when I recently discovered during a conversation with a friend, that they had never heard of Hulu!!  Is this an isolated incident or are there more of you out there?

-I hear from someone, at least once a day, how they wish that they could draw.  It is never too late to start!

-Fantastic pop art kitsch in three varieties - one that is not for sale, one that is affordably priced and the last one, not-so-much.

-And because I know someone picked up an ipod touch for their b-day, this sites skins are drawn by the coolest artists you've never heard of and they are by far the slickest ones out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment